Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 2 2009

Woke up at 5.30 in the morning.Returned back home.Reached here at 6.30 in the morning.Slept for a while.Went to the bank to deposit money.Arranged my book shelf in order.Started reading the works of Murray Rothbard.Read one of his articles -"Praxeology."I read "Cries Unheard" by Gitta Sereny around two years back.It was the story of girl called Mary Bell-who commited a murder at the age of 11.But,I hadn't noticed the name of the Author when I had read it.When I was arranging my bookshelf,I suddenly noticed her name and it struck me that the name of Ludwig Von Mises' step daughter too is Gitta Sereny.What an irony!Ludwig Von Mises was a far more important thinker and his works are not available in India.His not so important step daughters works are! Why is Gitta Sereny so interested in holocausts and child abuse? Was she abused as a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment